Hervey Bay Colonial Lodge provides quality, modern, low cost, self-contained apartments situated in a tropical pool setting with BBQ just 100 metres from the Beach.
We also have uncover parking available to most units.
We are located close to Restaurants, coffee shops and a local convenience store.
Points of Difference to compare with other accommodation providers:
FREE AIRPORT AND COACH TERMINAL PICKUP:
When you book your "Accomodation" & or "Tours" directly with us,
Transfers in our Limousine
- 1 & 2 Bedroom Self Contained Holiday Units
- Unlimited FREE broadband WiFi internet access
- Full kitchen including utensils, cleaning products, fridge, stove and microwave
- Bedrooms are seperate from the living area & include linen
- Price is per unit not per person
- We do not charge Fees for Tour Bookings or Credit Card payments
Our Accommodation Includes:
- Full kitchen including fridge, stove and microwave
- Unlimited totally FREE broadband WiFi internet access
- Flat screen television and DVD player
- Bedrooms are separate from the living area
- Split-system reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Tropical pool setting
- Linen included
- Serviced weekly
- Shampoo and soap
- Coin Laundry onsite
- All rooms are fully furnished with style, comfort and relaxation kept in mind.
If you book directly with us for your Tours & or, Cruise bookings, we will pick you up "FREE OF CHARGE" from the Airport or Bus Terminal.
- Tour bookings; a free service (same prices as you booking direct)
- We recommend the best value tours and can package these with our accommodation at reduced rates - just ask for details
- Free Courtesy pick up and drop off is arranged for most tours (Including Lady Elliot Island) if you book directly with us.
- Free Courtesy pick up and drop off is provided to the RSL and Boat Club via their Mini Buses.
Things to do in the area:
- Half day, Full day, 1, 2 or 3 day trips escorted or self-drive trips
- World Heritage Listed Fraser Island
- The Great Barrier Reef – Lady Elliot Island ECO Resort
- Whale Watching during the season late July to early November
- Take a scenic flight over Fraser Island in an aeroplane or helicopter
- Champagne cruises, dolphin watching, glass bottom boat coral viewing
- Skydive and feel the rush of jumping over Hervey Bay from 10,000 feet or 14,000 feet
- Horse riding
- Water parks for the kids
- Historical museums
With so much to see and do on our doorstep, Please email us a question, or view our wide range of brochures in the comfort of your unit (way too much to mention here).
Office / Reception hours:
- 7 AM to 7 PM; Please ring the bell if the office is un-attended
- Free maps & Tourist Information
- Tour bookings (We do not charge Booking or Credit Card Fees)
- Free list of travel tips for planning a travel itinerary along the Queensland coast and visiting Hervey Bay (email or phone us for a copy)
Office facilities include:
- Special room servicing requests
- Photocopying and facsimile – send/receive fax number is: (07) 4128 9955
- Tour bookings
Hervey Bay Accommodation: Contact "Hervey Bay Colonial Lodge"
by telephoning (07) 4125 1073 (we are here 24/7)